Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Daffodils

Okay. Seriously. HOW much fun can you have taking photos of four kids running amok on a field of Daffodils?
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
I got just a tad excited and took about 200 photos, but ONLY put 30 odd on here, so enjoy! In the photos; Ebba, Oskar and the wonderful Cooks - Meaghan, Miles & Ryan.
(the colors were just amazing, and so are the models, and my friend Meaghan is just a total ace, and I'm just SO excited. x)




















...and just some cool shots of Meaghan, the light is totally wrong, but I worked them a bit, and reckon they came out pretty cool, but hey, that's just me... ;)



2 comments:

  1. It was a total blast! What a field of daffodils. We hit a winner with that one. Thanks for playing with me and my kids. xox Love your shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking time to write on my blog!